Our newest clinic, Green Valley is located in the Sahuarita community and serves those who live in southern Tucson. Whether your goal is to get back on the Tucson running trails or back to living pain free, our entire staff at Green Valley is here to guide you back to your favorite activities. With a personalized, hands-on approach, we treat each patient uniquely to get to the root of their problem. This clinic is located near the cross streets of La Canada Drive and Duval Mine Road within the Carondelet Medical Group Plaza, allowing for easy accessibility for those living and working around the Green Valley/Sahuarita community.
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Kinesio Taping
- American PPO
- America's Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Ancillary Care Services (ACS)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Auto Insurance
- BCBS Advantage
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
- Cigna (OON)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Conventry
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Freedom Life (PHCS)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Golden Rule
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net of Arizona HMO/PPO
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Liberty Mutual
- Marriott Arizona
- MCR Advantage Replacement
- Mercy Care/Mercy Care Advantage (AHCCCS)
- Mountain Health
- National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)
- One Consumers Health (AHCCCS)
- One Health
- Pacific Care PPO & HMO
- Prime Health Services
- Priority Care Solutions (PCS)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Procura Management, Inc.
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural AZ Network
- Secure Horizons
- The Reny Co.
- Therapy Direct
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare (All Plans)
- UHC Charter
- UHC Community Plans (AHCCCS)
- UHC Compass
- UHC Medicare Solutions
- UHC Medicare Solutions West
- UHC Navigate
- UHC of Arizona
- UHC Stratose
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- VAPC3 (Veteran's Admin)
PT, DPT, Cert DN, Cert SMT
Education: University of North DakotaRead Full Bio >
Scott’s passion is demonstrated by his commitment to his patients. He believes there needs to be a solid relationship between education, communication and reaching understandings of the patient’s goals and expectation of care. He is motivated by celebrating the successes of his patients as they progress in their individualized therapeutic plans into their everyday life.
Scott earned his Bachelors of Science in Physical Therapy with a minor in Psychological Sciences in 2005. He went on to earn his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of North Dakota School of Medicine in 2008. He later finished his residency program in 2011 through EIM Regis University with a specialization in spinal manipulation and orthopedic pain management. He is certified in dry needling and spine manipulative therapy through the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy and is currently working towards the degree of Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS).
Being a CrossFit athlete himself, Scott enjoys working with athletes on preventative programs to keep up with their grueling workouts.
Education: Pima Medical InstituteRead Full Bio >
Nicole started her journey of physical therapy when she worked as a physical therapy tech at an outpatient clinic in Sierra Vista, AZ. In 2015, she received her PTA education and training from Pima Medical Institute. Nicole is very caring and compassionate when it comes to helping others. Being able to treat and help people reach their goals and get better is her greatest reward. She is a Southern Arizona native; born and raised in Sierra Vista, Arizona. She also received her certified medical assistant and nursing assistant from Cochise College. In her free time, Nicole enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, camping, hiking, and attending country concerts.