Formerly Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we’ve teamed up with ProActive Physical Therapy and moved to a new facility at the cross streets of Coachline and Twin Peaks. Jason and his team at Marana evaluate and treat patients with an individualized and hands-on approach. Whether you’re an avid hiker who is recently injured, a secretary with aches and pains, or an injured athlete—physical therapy is meant to get you back to doing the things that you enjoy.
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation (WorkIMPACT)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Kinesio Taping
- All Workers Comp
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Jason has worked with a diverse population that has included high school and college athletic programs, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and worker’s compensation rehabilitation. Jason’s goal is to help patients meet their recovery and physical goals through manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and education.
In his spare time, Jason likes to coach in local youth organizations, watch college sports and spend time with his family.
Chelsea is a Portland, Oregon native who migrated to the desert as a child. A graduate of Pima Medical Institute here in Tucson, Chelsea has been a Physical Therapist Assistant since 2014. She is passionate about tailoring treatment programs to individual patients’ needs in order to meet goals and maximize potential. Chelsea has experience working with individuals of all ages, backgrounds, and physical therapy needs in in- and out-patient facilities.
When she is not in the clinic, Chelsea is the proud mother of three boys and enjoys watching kids’ soccer, cooking, and listening to country music.
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!