In June 2017, our South clinic moved. Formerly Tucson Physical Therapy, we’ve teamed up with ProActive Physical Therapy and moved to a large new location south of the intersection of Park/Ajo in the Tucson business park. David and his team of dedicated staff members are always on the move and ready to assist you in recovering from a recent surgery or injury. This facility specializes in returning patients back to work following work related injuries and they play a role in injury prevention as members of our WorkIMPACT program.
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Hand Therapy
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation (WorkIMPACT)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- American Care Source
- American PPO
- America's Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Ancillary Care Services (ACS)
- Auto Insurance
- BCBS Advantage
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
- Cigna (OON)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Freedom Life (PHCS)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Golden Rule
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net of Arizona HMO/PPO
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Liberty Mutual
- Marriott Arizona
- MCR Advantage Replacement
- Mercy Care/Mercy Care Advantage (AHCCCS)
- Mountain Health
- National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)
- One Consumers Health (AHCCCS)
- One Health
- Pacific Care PPO & HMO
- Prime Health Services
- Priority Care Solutions (PCS)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Procura Management, Inc.
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural AZ Network
- Secure Horizons
- The Reny Co.
- Therapy Direct
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare (All Plans)
- UHC Charter
- UHC Community Plans (AHCCCS)
- UHC Compass
- UHC Medicare Solutions
- UHC Medicare Solutions West
- UHC Navigate
- UHC of Arizona
- UHC Stratose
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- VAPC3 (Veteran's Admin)
Education: Academy of Health SciencesRead Full Bio >
Frank graduated with honors in 1979 from The Academy of Health Sciences, U.S.Army Occupational Therapy Program and went on to have a distinguished military career until his retirement in 1996. While stationed at Walter Reed Hospital, Frank designed, developed, and fabricated the rehabilitation splint for The President of the United States following his Dupuytren’s Contracture release surgery. Frank has 38 years of experience in hand therapy where his area of expertise was and continues to be static/dynamic splinting, hand and upper extremity rehabilitation.
Outside the clinic, Frank’s interests include cooking, automobile repair, leather work, metal work, woodworking, camping and dancing.
Education: Pima Medical InstituteRead Full Bio >
Brian finds it most rewarding when his patients are able to walk out of the clinic pain free and get back to their most-enjoyed activities. Interacting with patients and helping them reach their goals is what fuels his passion for physical therapy. Having gone through a basketball injury himself, Brian knows how it feels to be on the patient end, and continues to do all he can to achieve positive outcomes.
In his spare time, Brian enjoys spending time with his family, playing basketball and working out.
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Google+