David and his team of dedicated staff members are always on the move and ready to assist you in recovering from a recent surgery or injury. This facility specializes in returning patients back to work following work related injuries and they play a role in injury prevention as members of our WorkIMPACT program. Our South Tucson physical therapy clinic offers the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation (WorkIMPACT)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- American PPO
- America's Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Ancillary Care Services (ACS)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Auto Insurance
- BCBS Advantage
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
- Cigna (OON)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Conventry
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Freedom Life (PHCS)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Golden Rule
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net of Arizona HMO/PPO
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Liberty Mutual
- Marriott Arizona
- MCR Advantage Replacement
- Mercy Care/Mercy Care Advantage (AHCCCS)
- Mountain Health
- National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)
- One Consumers Health (AHCCCS)
- One Health
- Pacific Care PPO & HMO
- Prime Health Services
- Priority Care Solutions (PCS)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Procura Management, Inc.
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural AZ Network
- Secure Horizons
- The Reny Co.
- Therapy Direct
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare (All Plans)
- UHC Charter
- UHC Community Plans (AHCCCS)
- UHC Compass
- UHC Medicare Solutions
- UHC Medicare Solutions West
- UHC Navigate
- UHC of Arizona
- UHC Stratose
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- VAPC3 (Veteran's Admin)
Education: University of Arizona, Northern Arizona UniversityRead Full Bio >
David’s patients can see his passion for his work through his listening and regard for their personal “story.” He is empathetic to their problems, flexible to their schedules and needs, and is conscious of what is necessary to improve the patient’s experience. He loves that everyday he is helping individuals reach their personal function and fitness goals and returning individuals to work and their sport.
David grew up in Tucson and attended the University of Arizona where he earned a Bachelors of Science in Physiological Sciences. He then went on to receive his Doctorate in Physical Therapy at Northern Arizona University.
David works closely with pain specialists in treating individuals with chronic pain conditions and has worked with many professional athletes; including baseball players, swimmers, track athletes, cyclists, and runners. He served as the local physical therapist for the Tucson Sidewinders AAA baseball team in 2006 and 2007 and has also worked with active duty military personnel at an Air Force base.
Outside of the clinic, David likes to play soccer, swim and spend time with his wife, son and two daughters.
Education: Pima Medical InstituteRead Full Bio >
Brian finds it most rewarding when his patients are able to walk out of the clinic pain free and get back to their most-enjoyed activities. Interacting with patients and helping them reach their goals is what fuels his passion for physical therapy. Having gone through a basketball injury himself, Brian knows how it feels to be on the patient end, and continues to do all he can to achieve positive outcomes.
In his spare time, Brian enjoys spending time with his family, playing basketball and working out.
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!