Let our highly skilled staff of physical therapists and physical therapy assistants help you get back to the activities you enjoy most. The Northwest staff is passionate about helping their patients feel their best by developing comprehensive and diverse treatment programs specific to your needs. This location is conveniently located near the intersection of Thornydale and Hardy and specializes in the following:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Kinesio Taping
- Vestibular Therapy
- American Care Source
- American PPO
- America's Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Ancillary Care Services (ACS)
- Auto Insurance
- BCBS Advantage
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
- Cigna (OON)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Freedom Life (PHCS)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Golden Rule
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net of Arizona HMO/PPO
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Liberty Mutual
- Marriott Arizona
- MCR Advantage Replacement
- Mercy Care/Mercy Care Advantage (AHCCCS)
- Mountain Health
- National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)
- One Consumers Health (AHCCCS)
- One Health
- Pacific Care PPO & HMO
- Prime Health Services
- Priority Care Solutions (PCS)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Procura Management, Inc.
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural AZ Network
- Secure Horizons
- The Reny Co.
- Therapy Direct
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare (All Plans)
- UHC Charter
- UHC Community Plans (AHCCCS)
- UHC Compass
- UHC Medicare Solutions
- UHC Medicare Solutions West
- UHC Navigate
- UHC of Arizona
- UHC Stratose
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- VAPC3 (Veteran's Admin)
PT, DPT, CKTP
Education: Northern Arizona University, A.T. Still UniversityRead Full Bio >
Bob has over 30 years of experience in orthopedic physical therapy within hospital and private practice settings, including more than 20 years in his own practice. His career route stemmed from his high school wrestling days. After undergoing several PT treatments, Robert knew physical therapy was a career route for him.
An Arizona native, he received his Bachelor of Physical Therapy from Northern Arizona University and a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Arizona School of Health Sciences at AT Still University. He is active in both the American Physical Therapy Association and the Arizona Physical Therapy Association where he completed a term as president. That work has been personally rewarding for him as well.
When he is not working he enjoys scuba diving and is a huge University of Arizona sports fan. He follows all the teams and goes to football, basketball and baseball games regularly. He also spends quality time with his family, including wife Amy, a registered nurse, and children Layni and David.
Education: Pima Medical InstituteRead Full Bio >
Lauren is a Tucson native, born and raised. She spent 15 years of coaching competitive gymnastics, where she worked primarily with elementary school children. Lauren has a passion for gymnastics and athletics and enjoys working with people in an active setting, which is what lead her to become a Physical Therapy Assistant. After completing her degree at Pima Medical Institute, she joined the ProActive Physical Therapy team. During her time at ProActive, she’s found her job to be incredibly fulfilling. One of her favorite parts about being a PTA is getting to meet new people every day, and in return, she becomes a small piece of their personal story.
Outside of the clinic, Lauren enjoy spending time with her son Jack.
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Google+