Our North Tucson physical therapy location is bustling with excitement, energy and passion for helping others. Mike and his team understand that starting physical therapy or hand therapy can be a bit intimidating, which is why they treat all patients like family. The team at North specializes in upper extremity rehabilitation, making this a clinic a destination for those requiring specialized upper extremity/hand therapy due to acute or chronic conditions, surgery or trauma.
- Physical Therapy (upper extremity)
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Certified Hand Therapy
- Custom Hand/Upper Extremity Splinting
- Sports Physical Therapy (upper extremity)
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy (upper extremity)
- Geriatric Physical Therapy (upper extremity)
- Workers’ Compensation (WorkIMPACT)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Kinesio Taping
- American PPO
- America's Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Ancillary Care Services (ACS)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Auto Insurance
- BCBS Advantage
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
- Cigna (OON)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Conventry
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Freedom Life (PHCS)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Golden Rule
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net of Arizona HMO/PPO
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Liberty Mutual
- Marriott Arizona
- MCR Advantage Replacement
- Mercy Care/Mercy Care Advantage (AHCCCS)
- Mountain Health
- National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)
- One Consumers Health (AHCCCS)
- One Health
- Pacific Care PPO & HMO
- Prime Health Services
- Priority Care Solutions (PCS)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Procura Management, Inc.
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural AZ Network
- Secure Horizons
- The Reny Co.
- Therapy Direct
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare (All Plans)
- UHC Charter
- UHC Community Plans (AHCCCS)
- UHC Compass
- UHC Medicare Solutions
- UHC Medicare Solutions West
- UHC Navigate
- UHC of Arizona
- UHC Stratose
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- VAPC3 (Veteran's Admin)
PT, DPT, CHT
Education: University of Arizona, Northern Arizona UniversityRead Full Bio >
Mike chose to go into physical therapy to help people return to their everyday activities, both big and small. He believes that physical therapy is one of the few professions where you are given the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life.
As a Tucson Native, Mike attended the University of Arizona where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Health Science. He went on to receive his Doctorate of Physical Therapy at Northern Arizona University. With over 17 years of experience, Mike specializes in shoulder, elbow and hand rehabilitation. He re-certifies in hand therapy every five years and has been awarded the prestigious Petzoldt Award for innovation in research in hand therapy.
Outside of work, Mike enjoys exercising at the gym. He believes that as a physical therapist, it’s important to practice what you preach and understand that proper exercise helps guide people to maintain or achieve greater health. He also enjoys spending time with his wife and children.
Education: Barry UniversityRead Full Bio >
Rachel is a licensed occupational therapist who also has advanced training and received a Certification in Neuro-Developmental Treatment. She has experience rehabilitating stroke and traumatic brain injury patients. Rachel uses her extensive training in neurological disorders of the shoulder, elbow and hand to guide each patient to the best results with hands-on care and a patient centered approach. Her neurology experience brings a unique edge to our experienced hand therapy department.
Rachel’s interests outside the clinic include spending time with her husband and dogs, art, music, kayaking and hiking.
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!